Download printable version
Full time Deputy Headteacher September 2020 start Leadership Range: Points 5-9
Down Hall Primary School is placed at the heart of the community it serves. We offer a welcoming environment that provides an enriched and creative curriculum, inclusive of all. We believe that every learner should be given the opportunity to succeed and achieve their goals.
· Are you passionate about learning?
· Are you committed to the success of all children?
· Are you inspirational?
· Do you have high expectations of yourself and others?
· Do you motivate colleagues and lead by example?
· Do you demonstrate effective behaviour management strategies?
· Do you deliver creative and outstanding learning experiences?
· Do you demonstrate a clear understanding of assessment and pupil tracking and a proven ability to raise standards?
· Do you demonstrate good analytical, organisational and problem solving skills within different contexts?
· Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with parents and our community?
If so, we are looking for a Deputy Headteacher and we can offer you
· A dedicated and supportive staff and Governing Body who are highly passionate about our school and community
· Commitment to professional development opportunities
· Well behaved children who enjoy learning and want to do well
· A warm and friendly working environment
· Supportive parents
· An openness and willingness to embrace new ideas and challenge the norm
Please note: Maths and KS2 specialism is desirable but not essential
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference please contact the office to make an appointment to visit the school and find out more. Applications to be completed online.