Download printable version
The Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to lead the Key Stage Two teaching team at Purleigh Primary School.
The successful candidate will:
· be an excellent classroom practitioner
· have high expectations and aspirations for children
· have a professional commitment to improvement
· enjoy working as part of a dedicated team across the school and the academy trust
· have a great sense of humour
We can offer you:
· a place on our SLT
· dedicated management time each week
· a supportive happy school environment that is focused on all pupils reaching their full potential
· tailored professional development
· senior staff that actively reduce teacher workload
· amazing and hardworking children and families
· a vibrant school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
· a friendly and proactive academy trust
· friendly, supportive and motivated colleagues
Purleigh Primary School is committed to protecting the safety and welfare of its children and staff. Therefore the successful candidate will be appointed following successful recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact our Head of School, Neil Stotter or School Business Manager, Anita Bradley, who will be delighted to show you around.
Information about the School
The Governing Body of Purleigh Community Primary School passed a resolution to convert to academy status and create a multi academy trust. In June 2013 the academy trust became an approved DfE academy sponsor and The Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust was born (TELAT).
In September 2013 Purleigh Community Primary School's Headteacher became Executive Headteacher of Purleigh and Meadgate Primary Schools. Both schools joined the trust on 1st April 2014 with Purleigh becoming an academy converter and Meadgate as a sponsored academy.
In March 2015 TELAT entered into a funding agreement with the DfE to sponsor the newly formed Maltese Road Primary School in Chelmsford who opened in September 2015. In October 2015 Maylandsea Primary School joined TELAT as an academy converter. In September 2016 Larkrise Primary School joined the trust, and finally Tiptree Heath Primary School joined in November 2019.