Download printable version
Group 2 ISR L7-12
Required for September 2020
The Templefield Multi-Academy Trust invite applications from experienced dynamic teachers who are keen to play a key role in this popular forward-looking school (Fawbert & Barnard's)
We are looking for someone who:
- has vision, enthusiasm and commitment to developing teaching and learning
- is flexible, resilient and committed to moving the school forward.
- has the ability to give strong leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- is able to work enthusiastically in partnership with the Headteacher and staff in raising standards.
- can set an excellent example of classroom practice.
- is very organised and can manage time well.
- is committed to working with the parents and the community.
- is ambitious and may aspire to Headship.
We can offer:
- Excellent professional opportunities including strong partnership collaboration within the trust.
- A friendly, supportive environment with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils and a committed staff team
- A supportive and dedicated governing board
- A commitment to your professional development
Further details from Sue Spearman, Headteacher
We warmly welcome and encourage visits prior to application by appointment
Information about the School
Fawbert & Barnard’s is an over-subscribed, successful, one-form entry primary school in Old Harlow.
We are a vibrant, inclusive learning community where children develop the values, attitudes and habits they need to live fulfilled lives and become confident, life-long learners and responsible members of society.
Last Ofsted - Good with Outstanding Behaviour:
‘Pupils are polite, courteous and show respect for adults and each other. They are extremely keen to learn and their excellent behaviour contributes to the good progress they make.’