Download printable version
Barnes Farm Infant School is a three-form entry infant school in the heart of Chelmer Village. In July 2018, we became an Academy as part of the Chelmsford Learning Partnership.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team from September 2020. You will be able to demonstrate excellent strategic leadership skills and have a proven track record of improving standards. The successful candidate will be the subject lead for a core subject. This is a class-based role with weekly leadership time allocated.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher with consistently high expectations of themselves and their colleagues who is able to achieve excellent results.
• Have proven leadership and management skills and is able to demonstrate how initiatives have had a positive impact in their current setting.
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils to raise attainment across all ability ranges.
• Be flexible, well organised individual able to use their own initiative and work to deadlines.
•Have excellent communication skills and can build positive relationships with colleagues and parents.
• Be ability to work together as a team to empower staff in a caring and supportive manner.
• Show a willingness to embrace the school's values and be fully involved in the life of the school and the community.
• Be passionate about the pursuit of excellence and creating the best possible learning opportunities for our pupils.
• Be a reflective practitioner, committed to your own professional development
We can offer:
- Well behaved, happy, motivated children
- · A friendly, committed, supportive team of colleagues
- · A commitment to your continued professional development
- · A supportive and committed governing body
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01245 467474
Closing Date: 30th March 2020
Interview date: 23rd April 2020
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer
Information about the School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a school for 4 -7 year old children in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a wonderful team of staff, active and informed governors and supportive families who all help the children to be safe and happy and to make exceptional progress. It is our aim to make sure that all members of our school community are supported and feel included and valued.
The children are divided into classes according to age. Children will progress through the National Curriculum on an individual basis with appropriate individual educational plans being provided for children with special educational needs and for gifted and talented pupils.