Download printable version
· Model and deliver outstanding practice in Computer Science
· To have high expectations of all students based on relevant data
· To support, challenge and stretch students as appropriate
· To teach using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the demands of the syllabus & the needs of the students
· To assess, record & report on the attainment, attendance & progress of students keeping such records as are required
· To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments, reports & references relating to individual or groups of students
· To prepare & update subject materials
· To maintain discipline in accordance with the school's procedures and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour & standards of work
· To assess students' work in line with school policies & procedures referring to student performance targets
Information about the School
Colchester High School has a proud and reputable history of providing students with the best education possible. We have our own traditions, characteristics, strengths, and our own – extremely high – standards.
Everybody associated with Colchester High School shares our ethos of small classes and high-quality individualised teaching. By sticking to these key principles, we can ensure that every pupil is given the opportunity to reach their full academic potential.