Download printable version
Lincewood is a well-resourced, two form entry primary school in the centre of Langdon Hills.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who has ambition and drive to join our school from September 2020. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
We require a practitioner who:
- Is an excellent class teacher capable of demonstrating high standards of teaching and learning.
- Has high expectations and a commitment to inspire all children to achieve their very best.
- Has an engaging teaching style which enthuses and motivates the children to learn
- Is creative and reflective and has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Is a team player who will enjoy contributing to the life of our school and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice.
- Has a sense of humour!
As a school we can offer:
- A secure and caring environment
- Supportive, professional staff with a strong team spirit
- Happy, motivated children
- A commitment to continuing professional development