Download printable version
Would you like to join our fabulous, friendly and dynamic team?
The Edith Borthwick School is a large, vibrant 3-19 special school where no two days are the same! In 2015 we moved into a brand new building and we have a strong reputation and high expectations of both students and staff and consider this to be an exciting place to work and de-velop, where creativity and innovation are nurtured. We really know our students, and focus on them as individuals. Pastoral systems are strong and we value a curriculum offer and activities that educate the whole child.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and committed to achieving the best for every student
- sets high expectations for themselves and students
- has bundles of energy and enthusiasm and has a great sense of humour
- can make learning motivating, inspiring and fun
- has good interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team
In return, Edith Borthwick School can offer:
- Truly amazing learners
- Lively, enthusiastic and caring ethos
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Opportunity to have a positive impact on learner progress
- the opportunity to develop and grow professionally within the school and beyond.
Visit us and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
You can read more about us on our website at www.edithborthwick.essex.sch.uk
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Position to commence September 2020.
There will be tours of the school on Tuesday 17th March 2020 AM and Thursday 19th March 2020 PM, a visit is recommended. Please call the school on 01376 529300 to arrange a visit.