Download printable version
Required on an as and when required basis
Band 1 pt 1 - £9.00 (plus 12.07% payment for statutory annual leave)
We are looking for exam invigilators to join our Exams team. In this role you will be implementing examination procedures and ensuring the proper conduct of examination candidates.
We're looking for you if you…
- Can work as part of a team to monitor exam rooms and ensure regulations are adhered to;
- are able to ensure that appropriate materials are set out correctly at the start of each exam and collected afterwards;
- are punctual and have excellent attention to detail;
- are flexible in your approach to work and can work during the main exam period (May-June);
- ideally, have had prior exam invigilation experience (not essential as training will be provided)
What we can offer:
- Full training
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, free on site parking
For additional information about the school, please visit our website www.countyhigh.org.uk
To apply for this post please complete an application form and sendto: email@example.com and quote Ref:quoting reference 266.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
CCHS is a forward-thinking school with an innovative curriculum designed to meet the needs of all students whatever their ability or need. With an expanding number of students, currently approximately 1700, including a sixth form of around 300, we pride ourselves on creating a personal and supportive environment to promote higher expectations and raise aspirations.
In September 2018, CCHS was rated by Ofsted as a good school with many outstanding features, particularly in regard to leadership and our sixth form provision. We are also proud to be the lead school for the local teacher training scheme.
As well as a firm commitment to all of our students, we are also very committed to supporting colleagues, providing a great CPD and training programme with opportunities for career progression and enhancement.