Download printable version
Key stage 2Teacher
Salary depending on experience, possible TLR
Inspire their Remarkable with us
Are you a remarkable Key Stage 2 teacher?
We have an exciting opening for a Key Stage 2 Teacher. Hamford Primary Academy will provide you with both an excellent community to work in but also an opportunity to live close to the beach to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
Hamford Primary Academy is a vibrant school within the Academies Enterprise Trust Group that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st century. Over the last six years the academy has undergone a significant transformation with a learning community grounded in our core framework (vision, mission, values and colleague pledges).
You will be joining at a time, when Hamford Academy is not only building excellent facilities but also an environment to match. We pride ourselves on challenging teachers to exceed their potential through effective professional development based on self reflection and self directed learning and active research.
The successful candidate will:
- Share our core framework and characteristics outlined above
- Be innovative, passionate and determined when implementing the school curriculum
- Be an excellent practitioner who is determined to engage and challenge the children with whom they work
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a strong team member who will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- Be reflective and take responsibility for their own professional development
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit or have an informal discussion about this role. Please email Tess Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone on 01255 673415.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We'll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We'll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what's best for your children.
- More chance to see what's out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience - You're connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date- Monday 27 April 2020.
Start date- September or sooner
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply button.'
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Information about the School
Welcome to Hamford Primary Academy, a place that strives to ensure that children get the very best opportunities to achieve the highest possible outcomes and where high quality learning is at the heart of everything we do.
Hamford Primary Academy serves the areas of Kirby, Frinton-On-Sea and Walton-On-The-Naze. The school has very pleasant surroundings and at present we have 344 wonderful children on roll and we are expanding by the week!
We are a vibrant school within the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) Group that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st Century. We place great emphasis on developing children’s character in order to prepare them for the challenges that lie ahead in both their education and life. We strive to allow our children to be responsible, be curious, be resilient, have integrity, be compassionate and be reflective. These are all crucial in developing an environment in which all children will develop independent, caring and confident personalities, aware of their own ‘sparks’ and of the most effective ways to further develop these.
Our vision is to inspire a culture of limitless learning and endless possibilities.
Our mission is to provide opportunities to challenge and be challenged.
Our values are happy because we are excited to learn, eager to explore and keen to meet a challenge; helpful because we encourage and support each other, welcome everyone and are a kind, caring community; honest because we tell the truth, play by the rules and be ourselves.
We promote passion, drive and a willingness to give the very best to ensure lifelong memories for our remarkable pupils.
If you would like to make an appointment to come and look round the academy, please contact Tess Cooper on email@example.com