Download printable version
Start date: September 2020
A unique career opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art £6 million school.
This is a genuinely unique and exciting opportunity to take on an exciting role at the new Lakelands Primary School in Stanway, Colchester.
Lakelands Primary School will open its doors to 60 Reception children in September 2020 and will grow one year group at a time, year on year until the school is full in 2026. We are looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and committed Reception teachers who will play a pivotal role in the development of the new school as it grows and develops. The new school will be an integral part of the growing Lakelands community in Stanway and the successful candidates will work with the school's founding Headteacher to build an outstanding provision for the children and families who attend the school.
We are looking for:
- enthusiastic, committed and effective teachers
- highly motivated teachers who take an active role in their professional development
- creative classroom practitioners that have high expectations for pupils' outcomes and behaviour
- good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to help develop the school as it grows
- excellent support from the headteacher and the wider trust
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community
- a school committed to staff wellbeing
This role is not suitable for NQTs.
The closing date is 09.00 on Monday 9th March 2020. Interviews will be held on w/c 16th March 2020
If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer
Information about the School
Lakelands Primary School is a brand new primary school opening in September 2020 with state of the art facilities in Stanway, Colchester. The school will open in September 2020, welcoming our first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2026. At Lakelands Primary School we are creating a new school where children can thrive and flourish and fulfil their potential.