Download printable version
Extended Services Supervisor required as soon as possible.
25 hours per week -term time contract for 45.6 weeks per year
Plus10 weeks in school holidaysavailable to be paid in addition to the above, on a rota basis with other staff
Band 3 Point 6-10 - FTE £19,780 - £21,360
(Actual pro-rata salary £11,688 - £12,622 plus additional payment for holiday working)
Hours: 06:45 - 08:45 / 15:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday (hours to be worked in holidays to be arranged)
Maple Grove Primary School is looking to recruit an Extended Services Supervisor to lead, manage and organise the day to day running of our Breakfast, Afterschool and Holiday Clubs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivery of a wide range of creative and enjoyable activities (in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage where applicable), promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy eating. You will be responsible for health and safety, conduct and well being of pupils attending the clubs.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- a qualificationto NVQ Level 3 in Play Work, Early Years, NNEB, or equivalent
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE Grade C or above
- Planning and organisational skills
- First aid would be an advantage, but training can be arranged
- Have good knowledge of health and safety, equality, Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Ability to cook meals and knowledge of food hygiene
- Ability to manage a small team
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- Possibility of addtional Midday Assistant contract and additional hours in other roles
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
This is a public facing role and the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
Visits are welcome and warmly encouraged; please contact Karen Egleton, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268553547 to book an appointment to view the school and the extended service provision.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with all relevant safeguarding checks. Maple Grove Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.