Download printable version
Pay Range Grade C (Pro-rated £7,391 - £8,285)
Position Start Date As soon as possible
Contract Type Part time 15 hours a week (3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday).
Contract Term Permanent
Application Close 9th March 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our school. We require a passionate, enthusiastic After School Club Leader to lead, manage and organise the day to day running of our after school club provision, working within the policies and procedures of Deneholm Primary School.
We are looking to appoint a person who:
· Can deliver creative play opportunities in a safe, caring and nurturing environment
· Can build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
· Has effective behaviour management skills
· Shows initiative and is well organised
· Is enthusiastic, flexible and energetic
Why Deneholm Primary School?
Our Mission at Deneholm Primary School is to develop a school which is strongly based within our local community. Our purpose is to provide an education which is relevant, broad and balanced for all, enabling pupils to develop both their academic skills and personal qualities. We are an Ofsted "good" school with Personal Development and Welfare being rated as "outstanding". "The school's work to promote pupils' personal development, behaviour and welfare is outstanding." Ofsted 2018
We are a Multi-Academy Trust who wishes to ensure our profession remains supportive and exciting, and we welcome all candidates including those embarking on their first stage of their career. This is an exciting time to join SWECET, which was established in 2015 with the belief that every young person in our community needs and deserves an education that will maximise their future life chances. We will offer the successful candidate:
· The support of an experienced CEO and Primary Executive Head Teacher
· A highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive Trust Board
· Full and comprehensive induction with training and tailored pathways for individual career progression
· Comprehensive training and development opportunities supported by Thurrock Teaching School Alliance
· A health and well-being package
· A competitive salary
· A two week October half term
· The opportunity of becoming part of a growing organisation
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak to the recruitment team for more information, please email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.