Download printable version
Are you about to graduate, or have you recently graduated and are interested in a career in Early Years?
We are excited to announce that we have now opened the application process for graduates wishing to embark on the Early Years Initial Teacher Training Programme commencing in September 2020 in partnership with Essex Primary SCITT leading to gaining the Early Years teacher status.
This fantastic opportunity offers the EYITT post graduate qualification alongside permanent full-time employment within one of our Ofsted Outstanding nursery schools across Essex. We are currently recruiting for the following areas
The 1-year course is fully funded alongside a graduate salary of £17,722 and the candidate will have a designated mentor to guide them through the course. The trainee will have an opportunity to meet and network with a wide range of other professionals and attend high quality training days lead by enthusiastic, highly experienced tutors and expert practitioners.
During the year course trainees will be given the opportunity to work with various age ranges and take part in a school placement.
Applicants should be final year students, or graduates with either a degree in Early Years or Childcare and should have Maths, English and Science at grade C/4 or above in order to apply.
Other benefits of working for Seymour House
· Fantastic salaries
· 28 days paid holiday, increasing to 31
· Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
· Reward and recognition scheme
· Discounted childcare fees
· Childcare Vouchers and Childcare for Employees Scheme
· Cycle2Work Scheme
· Dedicated Career Development & Training, including:
· Mentoring programme
· Skills Development Programme
· First Aid & Allergy Qualification
· Exciting team events including our annual EDspace event
· Free uniform