Download printable version
Attendance and Pastoral Behaviour Support Manager
Pay Scale: Scale 7
The Governing Board are seeking an empathetic, organised and determined individual to join our collaborative and forward-thinking team for September 2020.
This is a rewarding position with a great opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our children and families. This is an ideal position for an individual with experience working with children and their families to ensure improved attendance, behaviour and aspirations. We would welcome applications from individuals with a background in Education Welfare, Social Services, Home School Support or who have experience in managing Attendance or as a Learning Mentor in an educational setting.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive and collaborative environment and within the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust. Our school and Trust prides itself on developing staff so whatever your aspirations, our Teaching School Alliance provides a range of bespoke courses and qualifications, to help you achieve your ambitions more quickly.
Our school is on a new and exciting journey towards excellence, with a new Leadership Team, ambitious vision for teaching and learning and welcome those who want to have an impact on the quality of education and outcomes of our wonderful pupils.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in our school, and helping create an exceptional place of learning. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current best practise relating to Social, Emotional and Mental Health, Behaviour and Attendance. We are looking for an outstanding practitioner and team player, who enjoys working with children and families, has a desire to contribute to the development of the school and has:
· A passion for ensuring the best possible environment for our pupils to succeed and learn within;
· High expectations for all children and families, and a desire to raise standards;
· High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development;
· Relevant experience and qualifications relating to Attendance, Behaviour and SEMH
As part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust, we can offer you:
· Access to a diverse network of Development Hubs, where you can have an impact on the development of key areas in the strategic direction of the Trust
· Support and mentoring from excellent practitioners and professional development
· Excellent grounds and access to high quality Technology equipment
· The opportunity to work with a collaborative and dedicated teaching team, and a new Leadership Team to lead the school to excellence
· A community of parents and Governors who overwhelmingly support the school
· The opportunity to work with our amazing children!
Information about the School
Alderton Junior School is a growing 2 to 3 form entry Junior School for pupils between the ages of 7 to 11 years. We are a forward-thinking school, working in collaboration with 15 other local schools as part of the Epping Forest Schools Multi-Academy Trust.
Our vision is clear, to provide pupils with a thorough education without any limits. We do our best to make sure that each day is outstanding for every child as an individual and as part of our wider school community. We have a strong focus on working as the Alderton family, with strong links with the Alderton Infant School whom we share our school site, ensuring every child is nurtured in a positive, engaging and purposeful learning environment.