Download printable version
Director of Faculty
Main/Upper Pay Range (dependent on experience)
TLR1B - £9,876
Required: Easter 2020
Full time hours
From Easter 2020 we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably qualified director of faculty of modern foreign languages, who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional director of faculty to lead an established and experienced modern foreign languages department who possesses the ability to see the bigger picture in language learning and to foster a love of learning languages.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Ability to teach across all key stages including A-level
· Ability to teach French and Spanish would be preferable but not essential
· Possess good behaviour management skills
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style of teaching
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Utilise a variety of teaching methods and ensure that your lessons are engaging at all levels
Applications are welcome from experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or newly qualified teachers who are starting on their career path. For anyone considering returning to teaching you will be fully supported back into the classroom. We offer excellent NQT support including a bespoke programme of training and mentors.
For further information please contact Angie Roberts, HR Officer: email@example.com