Download printable version
Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Maternity Cover
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and caring person to join our team for 27½ hours per week on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate must:
- have experience of working with children (ideally as a TA but not essential)
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- have an up to date understanding of the statutory requirements for safeguarding
- have the ability to work efficiently with technology in the classroom
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding
- seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
- communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
- work well as part of a team
- have a sense of humour
Two Village offers:
- friendly, polite and well behaved children who enjoy learning
- support and professional development opportunities
- a friendly and dedicated team
- a happy working environment
Two Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the qualities to join our team, please apply online at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please telephone Mrs Sarah Gloc on 01255 880268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th February 12.00pm
Short listing: Thursday 27th February 12.00pm
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd March - there can be some flexibility with this date if required.
Candidates shortlisted will receive notification of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, however, if you would like to know the outcome of your application in writing, then please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your application.
Information about the School
Two Village Church of England Primary School is a one form entry primary school in Ramsey, a village close to Dovercourt and Harwich, which opened in 2005. Our children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning. We have a team of energetic, friendly and enthusiastic staff who, alongside our team of supportive governors, are committed to continuing to raise standards throughout our school and ensuring that we provide all of our children with every opportunity to succeed.