Download printable version
Hours required: 7.5 hours per week (Tuesday and additional time on another day for admin); extra paid for clubs and accompanying trips
Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic sports coach to join our school to both engage and inspire our children to excel in different sports.
The successful applicant will be experienced at leading groups of children, have effective class and behaviour management skills and be qualified to at least level 2 in Sports Coaching and be able to teach and coach a range of sports.
The job will involve:
- Sharing in the planning and delivery of the PE curriculum across the school
- Covering PPA for teachers
- Developing sports teams for comepetitive sports
- Organising and dealing with the administration of sports events
- Accompanying children to sports events (for which overtime will be paid)
- Opportunities to run extra-curricular clubs
We can offer you:
- Very well behaved children who love challenging and creative learning
- A supportive, fun loving team to be part of
- A well resourced school
- A commitment to support your continued professional development
Ability to drive a 16 seater school minibus would also be a bonus!