Download printable version
SEN LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT (1:1)
Band 2 to mid point (new Scale 3 from April 2020) + Outer Fringe Allowance
Start date - as soon as possible
15.5 Hours per week: Monday: 8.30am - 12pm
Tuesday- Friday: 9am - 12pm
We are looking for an experienced and hardworking person to join our Teaching & Learning Support Assistant team, to support a Year 5 child on a one to one basis.
We need someone who:
- has experience working with primary age pupils on a 1:1 basis
- has a strong and caring personality and who is calm, patient and firm
- will support a child with the curriculum and day to day school life
- will deliver activities and interventions as required under direction of the class teacher and SENCO
- will take advice and guidance from colleagues, specialist teachers and other professionals.
- will work autonomously and as part of a team
- will communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff
- will supervise breaktime activities, as and when needed
The position's start date is flexible and the role will start as soon as possible
You will be well supported by the Class Teacher, Headteacher and SENCO.
This post is fixed term for the duration of the child's attendance at the School and while funding remains in place.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th February @ 4pm