Download printable version
Harwich & Dovercourt High School
Science Lead Practitioner
Pay Range: Leadership L1 - L7 £41,065 - £47,707
Start Date: September 2019
We are seeking an outstanding individual to improve student's outcomes and engagement by ensuring the quality of teaching and learning is at least good in the Faculty.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Have teaching skills which lead to excellent results
· Develop and implement teaching and learning strategies throughout the Faculty which raise the quality of teaching and learning of all staff and therefore raise student standards and progress
· Teach a timetable appropriate to the demands of the role and the needs of the school
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Harwich & Dovercourt High School?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, and Cycle To Work Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date:Monday 9th March 2020
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Information about the School
Harwich and Dovercourt High School is a vibrant, caring school serving the community. Every student is welcomed, challenged and supported to achieve their full potential and every student has opportunities and experiences to ensure their schooling is fulfilling and enjoyable.
At Harwich and Dovercourt High School we believe in partnerships between students, staff and the home. We believe in responsibility, ambition and commitment, where no challenge is too great and where great futures are nurtured.
Our goal is for every student to be proud of their efforts and achievement and for every parent and carer to be proud of their child, school and community. Our pledge is to work tirelessly in the pursuit of excellence.