Download printable version
(37 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum)
£17,714 - 22,898
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team of staff supporting youngsters' learning. The successful applicant will supervise classes and support learners in completing learning tasks during periods of teachers' absence. This would ideally suit a candidate looking to start teacher training in the future.
- A high achieving Academy producing excellent outcomes and well-rounded youngsters.
- A challenging learning environment where you will be asked to expand your thinking about the education we offer our young people.
- An approach based on shared responsibility and teamwork, which values every member of our school community.
- Excellent in-house induction and training for all our new employees.
You will need:
- Outstanding people skills, flexibility and initiative.
- The mental agility to push your own learning and thinking in a fast moving dynamic setting.
- Minimum Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths - this post would ideally suit a graduate looking to gain experience in preparation for teacher training.
- A willingness to learn every day as you consistently strive to increase your impact on our youngsters' learning.
Honywood School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment processes are always robustly followed. The successful candidate's appointment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check.
For an application form, or to organise a pre-application visit, please contact Louise Hazell-Young (email@example.com), Honywood School, Westfield Drive Coggeshall, Essex, CO6 1PZ (telephone: 01376 564707). To find out more about what life is like at Honywood please visit our website www.honywoodschool.com or find us on Facebook www.facebook/com/HonywoodSchool
Closing date for applications is 26th February 2020
Assessment Day 4th March 2020