Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust
Are seeking to appoint
Based at Thameside Primary School, Manor Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6EF
Salary Band 4, Point 12 - 20
(£14,196.18 - £17,350.39)
Actual salary, depending on experience
8:30am - 3:30pm Mon - Fri (30 minutes unpaid lunch break) - 32.5 hours per week, term time + inset days
We are looking to employ a highly motivated and dedicated classroom practitioner with excellent organisational skills and a good rapport with children to be a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA).
The successful candidate will
· Have already completed the HLTA qualification or NVQ level 4 or equivalent. (Desirable, but not essential)
· Have a recognised competence in English and Maths.
· Understand teaching and learning and who is committed to raising standards.
· Have a positive attitude and will be someone who is loyal to our co-operative values.
· Have the ability to engage, inspire, motivate and build excellent relationships with children.
Main duties will be
· Directly teaching groups and 1:1 to overcome barriers to language deficit
· To support in the induction of change and families new to the school
· Improve outcomes for children
· Maintaining good discipline
· Promote the schools Equal Opportunities Policy and Diversity Strategy
Closing date: 28th February 2020
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the position please contact Abbie Stonehouse, Trust HR/Recruitment Assistant at email@example.com or on 01375 648 905
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Thameside Primary is a rapidly expanding School which serves a diverse community. A commitment to equal oportunities and inclusion is essential.
Thameside is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust who have four primary schools.Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other. The Trust schools are based in Thurrock, a semi-rural location with excellent transport links to London.