Download printable version
Inspired by Christ, Working together, Achieving our best
St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-Le-Hope (Essex)
Salary Range: Group 2 - Range L8-L14 (Fringe)
Start: September 2020
Are you a current or aspiring practising Catholic Primary Senior Leader looking for a Deputy Headship as part of a Catholic Multi Academy Trust?
We are looking for an innovative, creative, inspirational and dedicated Deputy Headteacher to join our vibrant academy and work in partnership with the Headteacher.
A Deputy Headteacher who:
· Has a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
· Is an outstanding teacher
· Is a caring individual who is supportive of the ethos of the academy
· Is a practising Catholic with a strong faith and deep commitment to Catholic Education who will support the Catholic Ethos of the academy
· Will work closely with the Headteacher and Trust to deliver the strategic vision of the school
· Will be the Deputy Safeguarding Lead and will work with the Headteacher to ensure all staff are given advice with regards to routine safeguarding issues and take appropriate action
· Builds upon strong links and partnerships with other academies in the Trust, our parishes, the Diocese and the wider community
· Leads by example and models strong leadership by assisting the Headteacher in the continuous development of our staff
· Fully ICT literate with experience in using data management systems, presentation software and word processing
St Joseph's will offer:
· A positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
· A commitment to support your professional development
· The opportunity to work within a great community
The Christus Catholic Trust (CCT) will offer:
· A dynamic and collaborative team of Senior Leaders across the Trust, who work in partnership and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
· Support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement at our academy
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged and warmly welcome. Please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 30th March 2020 (by midday)
Shortlisting date: Tuesday, 31st March 2020
Interviews will be held on: Monday, 4th May 2020
St Joseph's Catholic Primary and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake and enhance DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
For an application pack please contact the Trust HR Manager on PalomaGI@Christus.org.uk. The completed application form and additional documents should be sent by email to palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
Please note that we do not accept CV's or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.