Download printable version
This is a permanent, full-time position. Start date: September 2020
Pay range: L4 - L8 (Fringe)
Applications close: noon, Friday, 28th February, 2020. Interviews: w.b 9th March, 2020
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher to join our Leadership Team.
You should be:
• passionate about teaching in KS2 and committed to making a real difference to children's lives
• inclusive in your thinking and practice
• an excellent teacher with a track record of high quality practice and pupil progress
• ready to lead a team who are talented and keen
• a people person, able to build positive relationships with colleagues and parents
• ambitious and driven to make a difference both as a leader in Key Stage Two and as a member of our school
• a reflective practitioner, committed to your own professional development
Cherry Tree Primary School is one of the schools which form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
We can offer you:
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
· a class based role with dedicated leadership time for your AHT role.
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Maynard on email@example.com or by 'phone 01268 523017.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us.