Download printable version
KS2 Teacher with responsibility for co-ordinating English accross the MAT
Pay Scale MPS/UPS + TLR2B
Required - September 2020. (an earlier start date could be arranged if available)
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Class Teacher who can also take responsibility for co-ordinating English, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust. This position is based at Powers Hall Academy, Witham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools and our current vacancies.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Justine Hitchcock, Office Manager on 01376 513322 to make an appointment to visit Powers Hall Academy.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.