Download printable version
REQUIRED September 2020 (position start date earlier if available)
PART TIME SENCO - 3 Days per week (60%)
MPS/UPS - SEN point decided on experience
Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust require a part time experienced SENCO to support in Cherry Tree Academy, one of our Colchester schools. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about this position and the schools within our trust.
Candidates should have:
- SENCO Qualification - Please note that this is an expectation for this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full commitment to raising student achievement and enhancing student potential
- The ability to lead and support new initiatives
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school
- Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
- Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
- The SENCO will also be expected to fulfil the professional responsibilities for a teacher, as set out in the Schools Teachers Pay and Conditions Document.
Please apply online or contact Tracey Coubrough, Office Manager on 01206 575224 or by email to email@example.com.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.