Download printable version
3 days per week (0.6)
Senior or Consultant Teacher range depending on qualifications, skills and experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a SENCO to work across two adjacent schools, Hilltop Infant and Hilltop Junior schools in Wickford who are both part of the HEARTS academy trust. Both schools share an executive Headteacher who is committed to ensuring the schools have the very best staff and resources to serve the needs to the schools' pupils.
Hilltop Infant and Junior schools have a highly inclusive ethos and provide a broad and enriched education for its pupils. We have a highly skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils. HEARTS Academy Trust has an innovative pay policy that rewards the accelerated progress of outstanding teachers.
See a video of what it's like working at a HEARTS school at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk/careers
We are seeking someone who is:
- qualified as a teacher and is committed to achieving or holds the National SENCO Award
- committed to educational excellence;
- passionate about learning;
- dedicated to your chosen profession;
- understanding of children's emotional and social well-being;
- professional and responsive;
- willing to do whatever it takes to ensure an outstanding education for the community that you serve;
- able to share the strong values of the HEARTS Trust.
We can offer you:
- a commitment to staff wellbeing
- highly skilled staff with a supportive environment, including regular SENCO meetings
- professional development opportunities across the Trust and in schools that we partner
- wonderful pupils and families
- highly committed Local Advisory Board and Trustees who support and lead the schools in its values and development
- a warm and friendly team who work together
- a service driven ethos with a focus on pupils' outcomes
To arrange an informal visit please email resources manager Vikki Adkins on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we receive enough high quality applicants we will close this vacancy early, therefore we advise that you do not delay applying.
Information about the School
Hilltop Infant School is an outstanding school that has children at the heart. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The HEARTS Academy Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibition from teaching check and references prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk