Download printable version
An exciting, rare opportunity has arisen for a fantastic teaching assistant to join our hardworking team here at Bournes Green Junior School. Our school benefits from wonderful children, engaged parents and a supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- GCSE A-C/equivalent in English and Maths
- Resilient and positive, showing initiative and flexibility
- Able to work as part of a team under the direction of SLT and class teachers
- Confident with supporting all children to access learning in Key Stage 2
- Firm and consistent but fun and positive
- Approachable, patient and understanding
- Makaton trained (optional as can put successful candidate/s through training)
If you wish to join our friendly and committed team and have a passion to see every child succeed, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the role, Please complete the application form, detailing your skills and experience in relation to the attached job description to Sue Chattaway (BGJS Office Team Leader) at FHR@bournesgreen-jun.southend.sch.uk
Bournes Green Junior School has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
BGJS School Tours/ Visits: 13th, 14th, 24th February 2020
(Please email if you would like to book a time slot)
Closing Date: 12noon on Tuesday 25th February 2020
Interview Date: Friday 6th or Monday 9th March 2020 (TBC)