Download printable version
HARWICH AND DOVERCOURT HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD OF DRAMA (including Performing Arts)
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale plus TLR2b
Start Date: September 2020
We are seeking an outstanding individual to raise standards of student attainment and achievement in Drama and to monitor and support student progress.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· To be accountable for student progress and development within Drama across all key stages
· Take a lead in planning collaboratively with colleagues in order to promote effective practice
· To effectively manage and deplay teaching/support staff, financial and physical resources within Drama to support the designated curriculum portfolio
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Able to teach 2 specialisms
· Proven track record of improving student progress
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Harwich & Dovercourt High School?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, and Cycle To Work Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 2nd March
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Information about the School
Harwich and Dovercourt High School is a vibrant, caring school serving the community. Every student is welcomed, challenged and supported to achieve their full potential and every student has opportunities and experiences to ensure their schooling is fulfilling and enjoyable.
At Harwich and Dovercourt High School we believe in partnerships between students, staff and the home. We believe in responsibility, ambition and commitment, where no challenge is too great and where great futures are nurtured.
Our goal is for every student to be proud of their efforts and achievement and for every parent and carer to be proud of their child, school and community. Our pledge is to work tirelessly in the pursuit of excellence.