Download printable version
Required immediately. 25 hrs per week, 9am to 3pm. Term time including 5 non-pupil days
We are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 Learning Support Assistant to work initially in the upper key stage 2. Braiswick Primary, part of the Learning Pathways Trust, opened in September 2015 in a stunning new building on new Braiswick Park. We have a very strong staff team and offer excellent opportunities for development.
You will need:
· GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
· Very high expectations for behaviour and learning
· The ability to work as part as a team, to be flexible, solutions focused and good humoured at all times
It is also desirable for you to have:
· Level 2 or 3 teaching assistant qualification
· At least 2 years of experience working in a school
· Experience of working with parents
Enquiries to Trudie Spiller (email@example.com). Please apply online.