Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract
Required from September 2020
Great Sampford is a highly regarded and forward thinking primary school that has been consistently rated as either good or outstanding by Ofsted. We believe that the development of the growth mind-set and the innovative use of modern technology is crucial in enabling our children to become successful learners.
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective and enthusiastic teacher to join our thriving village school where our focus is to provide opportunity and educational experience. Great Sampford is a very caring school, with over 100 children on roll, that places a clear emphasis on independent learning and personal challenge. Our highly supportive, dynamic teaching team seek to inspire and see learning as both starting and ending with the individual.
This post would suit either an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
We can offer:
- motivated, well-behaved and caring children
- a thoughtful and strategic leadership team who consider the well-being of all stakeholders
- a modern, spacious and well-resourced learning environment utilising Apple laptops and iPads throughout
- enthusiastic staff, parents and governors who want the very best for the children in their care
- experienced teaching assistants in all classes
- an ethos that promotes continued professional development.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an exciting, inspirational and innovative practitioner
- is somebody who wants to move their career forward
- is passionate about learning and enabling children to achieve their potential
- is keen to take a lead in a curriculum area and plan this throughout the school
- is a team player with a great sense of humour.
The closing date for all applications is 12:00noon on Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office. You might like to look at our very informative website to find out more about us.
If this teaching environment and brief person specification appeals to you please apply online at essexschoolsjobs.co.uk.
Great Sampford Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, and an enhanced DBS and medical check.
Information about the School
Great Sampford Primary School is a warm and friendly school in a beautiful village. We pride ourselves on excellent teaching and high standards where the children are prepared for life. Our teaching team are dynamic and strategic ensuring that pupils maximise their learning potential. Great Sampford Primary School is a friendly environment where the children are happy and feel safe; their behaviour is impeccable and we are all very proud of our school.