Download printable version
CLASS TEACHER VACANCY
Applications Close: Monday 17th February 2020 (Midnight)
Position Start Date: 20th April 2020 (after Easter)
Position Type: Part Time / Full Time Class Teacher
Employment Type: Fixed for one term initially
Date of Interview:Tuesday 25th February 2020
NQT's welcome to apply
Due to a promotion, we have the opportunity for a teacher to join our school for the Summer Term initially. This post may be part time or full time, in negotiation with the school.
Successful candidates eligible to be shortlisted for interview will:
• Be ambitious and committed to high achievement for all pupils.
• Have knowledge of statutory assessment at KS1.
• Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school.
• Be firmly committed to providing an inclusive education for all children.
• Use positive classroom routines and behaviour strategies.
In return we can offer:
• Children who love their school and are keen to learn.
• A friendly team of colleagues who work collaboratively across the school.
• A commitment to well-being and work/life balance.
• A caring ethos where everyone is valued.
• A commitment to supporting your personal and professional development.
• A recent good inspection.
Friar's Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check & two references.
Candidates considering making an application are strongly encouraged to visit and tour the school. Please telephone to arrange an appointment.
Attached/enclosed are school documents that support this advertisement and should be read in conjunction with your application.
· Job Description and Person Specification
· Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
How to apply
To apply for this post, please apply online.