Download printable version
Bank Learning Support Assistants required to cover periods of staff absence
Required: ASAP - Zero Hours Contract
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, committed learning support assistants to join our dedicated, friendly team. Our pupils are looking for a skilled and caring adult who can support them in their learning. Prior experience is beneficial, but not essential.
What we offer:
· Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn.
· Strong values that are the core of all that we do.
Supportive teachers, parents and governors who are committed to the school.
· A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development.
· A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
· Have high expectations of everyone, including yourself.
· Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care.
· Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice.
· Have the energy and enthusiasm to make the difference.
· Be flexible and reliable.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. This can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01277 362354. Further details are available from the Bridge Academy Trust Website. For an application form please contact Bridge Academy Trust: t: 01245 504598 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Ongar Primary School is a small, community school with a very warm and friendly atmosphere. We are driven by providing the very best opportunities for our pupils and preparing them for a very successful future; we also encourage and support our staff as they seek to develop professionally in their chosen field. It is an exciting time for our school as we have new leaders, better facilities and a shared aim to be outstanding; can you play a part in this journey?
Ongar Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.