Download printable version
Required: April 2020
Scale 9 (points 29-33)
Actual salary £32029 - £35934 pro rata.
22.5 hours per week.
41 weeks a year plus 3 non-pupil days and 2 weeks during school holidays.
We are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic, efficient and organised finance manager to join our highly skilled admin team. We are looking for a professional who is welcoming and highly motivated with excellent inter-personal skills.
The role includes:
· Management and operation of all financial systems (CIVICA Resource 32000)
· Reporting to Governing Body members.
· Month and Year-end procedures.
· Management of catering accounts.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:-
· Experience in financial management and budgeting.
· A can do and flexible attitude.
· Be professional and reliable.
· Willingness to work collaboratively with others and work autonomously.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in presenting financial information to school leaders/governors.
· A good sense of humour.
Previous experience of working in a school or school office would be an advantage.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact Sue Hamnett on 01245 352742 (option 4) to arrange a visit.
Moulsham Infant School and its Governors are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a DBS check as part of the school's safer recruitment process.