Download printable version
The Governors of our popular over-scubsribed school are looking to appoint a teacher to join our happy, vibrant team of fantastic teachers. Great support and CPD will be given to you whatever stage of your career you are at.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Works hard but is also happy to have a good laugh in the staffroom
· Can work as part of a team and be flexible
· Is adaptable and forward thinking in their approach to teaching and learning
· Is well organised and able to meet deadlines
· Will uphold the Christian ethos of our school
· Is willing to contribute to the wider life of our school
We can offer:
· Brilliant children whose behaviour is exemplary
· An embedded assessment without levels system that is manageable and gives you the time to focus on teaching
· High quality CPD that will keep you up to date with the latest educational developments
· An established curriculum that engages children
· The possibility of outreach work in a variety of schools
· Streamlined planning and marking which puts pupil progress at the forefront
· A very well resourced school with a healthy budget
Visits to school are welcomed.
Information about the School
A popular over-subscribed Church of England primary school on the outskirts of Brentwood.