Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring learning support assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team supporting the social and emotional, communication and academic needs of a Key Stage 1 child with social interaction and emotional and some academic difficulties. The post is a fixed term post linked to the pupil's attendance at the school.
. The successful candidate will need:
· 3 or more GCSEs at A - C level (or equivalent) including English and Maths
· Experience in working with children
. The ability to work as part of a team including outside professionals
· The ability to build good relationships
· A supportive, patient and caring nature
· A commitment and determination to help children fulfil their potential
The post is for 25 hours per week and visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing Date: 26/2/20
Interviews: TBC W/C 2/3/20
Start date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE