Download printable version
Job Description - EYFS Learning Support Assistant Maternity Cover
Required for 4th May 2020
Posts: Learning Support Assistant
Location - Camulos Academy, Colchester
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Part-time - Fixed Term
35 hours per week Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for maternity leave cover in our EYFS classroom. We require someone who has a real interest in making a difference for our pupils, who has high expectations and who will provide excellent education for all the pupils, including those with additional needs and the more able
As a Learning Support Assistant, do you:
- demonstrate an inclusive approach to all children's' learning and needs?
- believe strongly in engaging every pupil in a way that makes learning irresistible?
- relish becoming part of a dynamic, forward thinking team?
If you have the ability to inspire and engage all children to reach their full potential, and are committed to building strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues across the school, as well as the Trust,
The successful applicants must:
· Enjoy working with challenge
· Be caring and flexible
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit it with our hard working team
· Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills - (at least GCSE Grade C or above) or equivalent
· Have effective positive behaviour management strategies
· Have a strong desire to develop and learn for themselves
· Have previous experience of working in a school
Closing Date: Friday 21st February 2020 - 12noon - Interview Date: Friday 13th March 2020
Camulos Academy reserves the right to offer a post prior to closing for an exceptional candidate.
Please complete the application form online, if you would like any further information please contact
Tracy Allen, HR/Office Manager
Colchester C04 6AL
Telephone: 01206 588588