Download printable version
We want our Headteacher to:-
* Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education;
* Have a passion for education and making a difference to children's lives;
* Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the community;
* Have an ability to support, challenge and inspire the children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning;
* Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful;
* Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident;
* Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff.
We can offer you:-
* A supportive, welcoming and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith;
* The opportunity to work with delightful children and a team of talented and conscientious staff committed toworking together to provide the best education and support for our pupils;
* An enthusiastic and caring Local Governing Committee and Trust;
* The benefits of extensive collaboration across our Trust schools and the wider Diocese of Brentwood, which can provide the successful applicant with opportunities for further professional development;
* Support, in the form of individual mentoring, from an experienced ACT Headteacher, particularly for aspiring Headteachers;
* The provision of some of the central functions so that you can focus on the quality of teaching and learning and school improvement.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01702 547918 email@example.com FAO Mrs Christine Challis to arrange a visit.
For an Application Pack, please contact Miss Nikita Parr at the Assisi Registered Office at St Thomas More High School on 01702 606762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details of the post and an application form are also available on the school's website www.st-teresas-rochford.ik.org and the ACT website www.assisicatholictrust.com. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Information about the School
St Teresa’s is a friendly and welcoming, highly respected Catholic school in the town of Rochford and is central to the Parish and local community. Assisi Catholic Trust and the Governors of St Teresa’s invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably- qualified, practising Catholic leaders to join our Trust and lead St Teresa’s in the day to day leadership and management of the school to build on our successes, due to the retirement of our current Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance and safeguarding checks.