Download printable version
Classroom Teacher (NQT Welcome)
Early Start Package Available for NQT's
Salary - M1 ( Fringe)
Location: St Teresa's Catholic Primary, Basildon, Essex
Starting September 2020
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join the caring and dedicated team at St Teresa's Catholic Primary
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a strong personal drive to succeed
· Be a strong team player and strategic thinker who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge
· Be able to form high quality professional relationships with all staff, pupils and stakeholders demonstrating excellent communication and inter- personal skills
· Demonstrate a nurturing and engaging personality and a sense of humour
· Show commitment to the inclusion of all children and promote our ethos of developing the whole child
· Have the ability to effectively manage their time in this busy and happy environment
St Teresa's can offer:
· A friendly, good humoured and supportive team of staff
· Delightful, well-behaved children who want to be at school, are keen to learn and appreciate everything that is done for them
· A strong and supportive team with well-structured and organised systems and procedures in place
· A bespoke CPD package which will support you in your career development
· The opportunity to be outward facing and work with other schools through our Trust and more widely
· Career development potential within the Christus Catholic Trust
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
Information about the Academy:
St Teresa's Catholic Primary is located in Basildon and is part of a multi academy trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently has 5 primary schools. St Teresa's is a single form entry located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted Inspection rates them as a 'good' school.
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: 24th February 2020 by midday.
Shortlisting date: 25th February 2020.
Interviews will be held on: 28th February 2020
For an application pack please contact the Trust HR Manager on palomaGI@Christus.org.uk. A completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by email to: palomaGI@Christus.org.uk
If you experience any difficulties downloading the forms, please contact the above email address and you will be emailed the application pack.
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted