Download printable version
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
15 hours per week 9am - 12pm
Fixed Term Contract
Salary - Band 2 Point 3 £18,065 pro rata
Our lovely village school is looking for a dedicated and innovative LSA, who is highly motivated and committed to achieving the best for every child. Experience of working with children that have speech and language difficulties is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided. The role itself will involve supporting an individual with their learning needs as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The ideal candidate will:
· be able to foster positive relationships with children, colleagues and outside agencies
· be able to make learning fun and engaging
· be keen to develop a child's independence and self-help skills
· be well organised and efficient
· be confident in using a computer / computer programs
· be able to follow direction but must be pro-active and use own initiative
· have a good standard of English and Mathematics (preferably GCSE Grade C or above)
Ford End Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, as such we expect all staff and volunteers to promote this commitment. All appointments will be subject to and enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.