Download printable version
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and passionate Early Years teacher to join our 'School House' Nursery team.
In April 2018, Ofsted rated Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery a 'Good' school commenting on the opportunities provided by the 'beautifully refurbished' Nursery.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher who:
- is passionate and knowledgeable about the Early Years curriculum
- will put the children at the heart of everything that they do
- is dedicated, motivated, reflective, and determined to succeed
- will set high expectations for pupils, themselves and their colleagues
- can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
- is open to new ideas and approaches
- is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference to our children
- will commit themselves to success through effort and teamwork
- has a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- an exceptional indoor and outdoor learning environment in which to teach
- a friendly, good humoured and collaborative team of staff
- a talented and supportive senior leadership team
- children who are keen to learn
- a genuine commitment to the emotional wellbeing of staff and children
- a school committed to your career development
- a supportive governing body
- a chance to make a real difference to the lives of our children and their families
Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to see if our school is right for you.
Information about the School
Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery is a successful and oversubscribed community school located in the heart of the seaside town of Harwich. We pride ourselves on the way in which we balance the highest expectations for all of our children within an environment that nurtures and supports all members of our community.