Download printable version
Required for April 2020
SEN LSA working mornings in EYFS / KS1 16hrs 15 mins per week
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant who can provide support to a named pupil to ensure they are fully included in all activities undertaken by the class and that they make excellent progress towards their individual outcomes. You will be working initially in EYFS / KS1.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Experienced in supporting SEND children on a 121 basis
· Is passionate about learning, has a desire to aid access to the full range of learning experiences by making adaptations where necessary
· Is highly motivated and creative
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer
· A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued with Christ at the centre
· Children who have a love of learning, a highly motivated staff team and supportive parents
· A committed and supported environment where you will be encouraged to develop professionally
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed, either during the day or after school; please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date ~ Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews ~ Tuesday 3rd March 2020
St George's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory reference and an enhanced DBS check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
Information about the School
St. George's is a living community that strives to provide an outstanding education for all our children through the combined efforts of teachers, parents, support staff, governors and parishioners.
Our Vision is the starting point for all that we do:
At St George’s, God calls us by name to love,
learn and achieve together, safe in the palm of His hands.
‘I have called you by your name; you are mine’ Isaiah 43
We aim to be a Christian community and witnesses to Christ,
where all can experience and grow in Christian love,
through God's word and the gifts of His sacraments,
and through prayer and personal example.