Download printable version
Brentwood County High School
Seven Arches Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4JF
Wishes to appoint aCover Supervisor
ThurrockBand 4,Range12-20 (Actual Salary£15,630 to £19,102)
35hours per week, term time +inset days
Hours: Monday -Friday 8:00am - 3.30pm
(1/2 hour unpaid lunch break)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible Cover Supervisor to support the school as and when required. Degree or experience are an advantage.
- Supervising classes and supporting pupils.
- Delivering cover work set by the class teacher.
- Providing feedback to the classroom teacher on the pupil's progress against lesson plans, conduct of the lesson. Keeping pupil related records.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms, to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
- Act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour.
How to apply
If you wish to be consideredapplicationforms are available from our website or alternatively please request an application form from:
Contact details:Laura Girling- 01277 238900 -HR.email@example.com
Closing date:Tuesday 25thFebruary 2020
Closing date will be sooner if a suitable candidateisfound
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.