Download printable version
Required September 2020
St. Mary's Church of England Primary School has expanded significantly over recent years. It is a popular, vibrant school in a 7 year old purpose built building. Our most recent Ofsted inspection judged us to be Requiring Improvement but Good in the areas of Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare and Early Years Provision. We are currently working to achieve a secure Good in other areas.
We are seeking an outstanding Headteacher to build on our school's achievements:
- To lead by supporting clear Christian values and ethos
- To build on the school's expansion to take it to new levels of collaboration and leadership
- Ensure our school is at the centre of the community which it serves.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven leadership and management skills of motivating staff and pupils by sustaining excellent working relationships
- Be an outstanding teacher, demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to the learning process and high levels of achievement
- Work constructively with the governing body and others to promote the school's Christian values
- Think strategically and plan for excellence for the future of our school.
We can offer you:
- A pupil population that is positive and enthusiastic
- A committed and dedicated teaching and support staff
- A modern, purpose built environment in a pleasant area
- A supportive but challenging and proactive governing body.
To arrange a visit to our school, please contact the school office on 01279 812212 or visit our website atwww.stmarysstansted.co.uk