Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract to 31 August 2022
4.5 days per week, 24 hours and 15 minutes per week (8.45am - 3.15pm Mon to Thurs / 8.45-12.15 Fridays), term time only plus INSET days.
Salary Range - Band 2, point 3 - 5 - £18,065 - £18,795
Actual salary - £10,060 - £10,898
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, flexible, outstanding Learning Support Assistant to support a pupil in Lower KS2 who has social and emotional difficulties.
We are looking for an applicant who has:
· A detailed understanding of the needs of pupils with social and emotional difficulties
· Experience of working with pupils with SEMH needs and social communication difficulties
· Experience of developing children's emotional management and social skills
· A positive, 'attachment aware' approach to behaviour management
· High expectations of all children and their ability to make progress
· Understand and implement the statutory requirements concerning safeguarding
· GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English
Lawford Mead offers:
· A strong whole school vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
· Clear embedded values that form the basis of our effective positive behaviour system
· A supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate teachers and support staff
· Excellent professional development opportunities and well-being package (which includes a paid day off during term time)
· A brand new build and new technologies including iPads and Macbooks
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943