Download printable version
We are looking for a competent, organised and friendly individual to join our small, happy cleaning team. 10 hours per week (4.00-6.00pm), term time plus 2 weeks equivalent hours in summer holidays. Commencing as soon as possible
· To carry out a full range of cleaning duties and ensuring high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the school.
· Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to and cleaning meets those requirements.
· To assist as necessary with the cleaning up after break-in or vandalism at the school.
· In emergencies to assist with the clearing of snow and ice from paths and entries.
· To undertake training in the correct use of cleaning equipment such as floor machines, Vacs, wet pick-ups and in health and safety and the use of cleaning chemicals.
· To notify the Facilities Manager of any damage to buildings and equipment or of anything you see that may be dangerous to pupils and/or staff.
· Such other duties relating to the cleanliness of the school premises as may be necessary from time to time within the reasonable requirements of the Headteacher and Facilities Manager.