Download printable version
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to join our highly dedicated team. You will be working with some of our students who need some additional support.
Duties will include:
- Preparing, delivering and tracking high-quality interventions under the direction of the SENDCO and teaching staff.
- Offer functional, literacy and numeracy skills in a range of settings including the classroom.
- Supporting them to be successful in their other GCSE subjects
You will have:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills supported by relevant qualifications.
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of people.
- Experience of working with children with learning difficulties would be an advantage, however, all applications are welcome.
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further details.
30 hours per week during school hours.
For an application form please visit the school website: www.rodingvalley.net
For further details please contact Rob Mammen on email@example.com.
The school is committed to the Safeguarding of Children, and so a full range of checks will be made including a DBS check and references.
Further information about the school can be found on the school website - www.rodingvalley.net
Information about the School
Roding Valley High School is a successful 11-18 school in Loughton and is part of The Chelmsford Learning Partnership. Currently catering for around 1400 pupils, this school boasts an excellent local reputation and fantastic facilities which provide an excellent working and learning environment. The school was graded “good” with outstanding features at the last Ofsted.
“The School as an employer is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as its number one priority. This commitment to robust Recruitment, Selection and Induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the school on its behalf”. (Ref: Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education 2007). The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.