Download printable version
Job Title: Early Years Class Teacher/Early Years Leader - Westwood Academy
Grade: Main Scale/TLR (TLR linked to Lead responsibility dependent on Experience)
Start Date: September 2020 - an early start for NQTs will be considered
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring qualified Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team based at Westwood Academy.
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational academy?
Westwood Academy are seeking a dedicated and conscientious Teacher to work in EYFS and join their hardworking and passionate team.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
· Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
· Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
· Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
· Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
· Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
· Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
· Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
What we can offer you:
· A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
· Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
· A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
· Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close on every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
· Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01702 559467 to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
Westwood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
Westwood Academy is Part of The South Essex Academy Trust. We are:
- a Multi Academy Trust established by Westwood Academy, Hadleigh Essex.
- a developing family of schools in the areas around Hadleigh, Basildon, Chelmsford and Southend.
- focused on partnership, enabling and collaboration
- committed to developing all staff, volunteers and directors across the schools
- most of all about the potential to enable the children in all of the schools