Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust
Are seeking to appoint
Teacher - Year 4
Main Pay Scale 1 - 4
Start date: 20th April 2020 - 1 year maternity cover
Closing date: 27th January 2020 midnight
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as a Class Teacher at Doddinghurst Primary School, which is a member of The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust.
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
We're looking for you if you can:
· Engage and motivate children in the classroom;
· Use curriculum knowledge to teach and assess effectively;
· Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
· Collaborate with others and work successfully in a team;
· Promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan.
. Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
. Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
. Have good organisation and communication skills
What we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
· Supportive colleagues and a warm school community;
· Training opportunities through our membership of The Osborne Co-operative Acadmey Trust as well as recognising Continuous Service
· A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
For additional information about The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust, please visit our website www.osborne.coop. If you wish to contact the Head of School, Russell Davies to discuss any aspect of this post, please telephone the school on 01277 821064. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The Osborne Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and two references. The Osborne Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.