Download printable version
Due to the expansion of our school, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and inspiring Assistant Headteacher to join our team in April/September 2020.
We are seeking an individual who:-
• can excite, inspire and motivate children and staff
• has excellent classroom practice
• will innovatively lead in and demonstrate their ability to confidently deliver school improvement
• has high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils and the energy and dedication
to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
• is knowledgeable and passionate about education
• will go the extra mile to support children and families
In return we can offer:-
• truly amazing learners who are proud of their school
• a caring and supportive school community
• opportunities to have a positive impact on learners' progress
• a strong commitment to continuing professional development and personal well-being
• dedicated leadership time
• a brand-new building with a PPA room, Food Technology and Art room and a Studio
Visit us and find out more about this exciting opportunity. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Mrs Jane Fisher on 01268 559291.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to follow this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.