Download printable version
Post Title:Part time Inclusion Manager/SENDCO (2 days - or part of a teaching job share)
Salary Scale:MPS/UPS +SEND
School: Kelvedon St. Mary's Primary Academy, Nursery and Autism Support Centre
Required:Summer Term 2020 or Autumn Term 2020
Closing Date:Tuesday 11th February 2020 12:00
Interview Date:Friday 28th February 2020
Kelvedon St. Mary's Primary Academy, Nursery and Autism Support Centre are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Inclusion Manager/SENDCO who will champion the needs of all pupil groups in the academy and build on our current success to join our team of creative, supportive and outstanding practitioners.
This position will be suitable for an experienced Inclusion Manager/SENDCO who holds the National SENDCO Award, or a candidate who has a passion for inclusion and would like to begin their whole school leadership journey.
The successful candidate will:
· Hold the National SENDCO Award or be willing to undertake the Award within the first year of appointment
· Be passionate about inclusion and be able to implement a clear vision
· Be self-motivated, organised and risk taking
· Be able to solve problems creatively and think outside the box
· Be flexible and adaptable and inspirational to others
· Be able to use a broad range of teaching strategies to ensure pupil progress
· Be committed to raising standards
· Have good communication skills and be able to lead a team
· Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and outside agencies
· Enthusiastically join in the life of the school
The academy offers:
- A position on the leadership team
- Dedicated well-resourced inclusion/SENDCO learning environments
- A dedicated team of outstanding practitioners to lead
- Well motivated and hardworking children
- Leadership support across the Academy Trust
- A broad range of creative CPD opportunities
- A culture of trust in your professionalism at its core
- Opportunity for career development within the school and beyond
We are committed to the safe-guarding and welfare of our pupils, and this post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Informal visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
Information about the School
Ofsted 2016 rated 'Outstanding' Kelvedon St Mary's Church of England Primary Academy School is friendly and welcoming and at the heart of the Kelvedon community. We are extremely well resourced and fortunate enough to be set in wonderful grounds.
Our Core Values are: Respect * Caring * Co-operation * Perseverance * Honesty * Responsibility
(Reverence) (Compassion) (Service) (Endurance) (Virtue) (Trust)
They form the bedrock of our decision making around every aspect of the children's education.
Our vision is to create an environment where every learner has the opportunity to amaze us.
Our unique focus on developing the skills of learning along with our creative and exciting curriculum enables all pupils to be challenged to achieve their best. We celebrate, and are proud of, all pupil's achievements both in and beyond the classroom.
Our staff teams are totally committed to providing pupils with the very best education possible. The teams plan a wide variety of learning opportunities in and out of the classroom that broaden pupil's experiences and enable them to develop new and exciting skills that round them as individuals.